Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thailand


A cappuccino in Bangkok




A Pepsi in Phuket


During my time at Korean Air I traveled to Thailand a few times.  The two cities I visited were Bangkok and Phuket.  These were very different experiences.  While Bangkok was an interesting place to see, I find the crowded, dirty city not really that much to my liking.  The hotel we stayed at was one of the nicest hotels I've been in so the Bangkok experience was not all bad.


I enjoyed Phuket, however.  With it's beautiful beaches and laid back lifestyle, I took advantage of the relaxed environment it provided.


Fun Fact:  Both of the drink photos feature non-alcoholic beverages and the Pepsi in Phuket was one of the first 2 or 3 photos I took with this project in mind.






Surin Beach, Phuket


Choc-tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment