Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Little Help From My Friends


Jenn has the right idea

During my travels I occasionally will share my "liquid world" idea with the people I'm traveling with and I always get a genuinely positive response.  One of the Flight Attendants I flew with, named Jenn, who liked the idea started sending me photos of her own "liquid world" experiences and I must say that I really liked the one posted above.  I believe she said this was taken at one of the Seattle "Joey" locations.  

So, I guess this means that I'm open to not only sharing MY travels with you, but if you wish to send me a cool shot of one of your own, I might post it as well.  (send it to trailmoto@gmail.com).  I do ask, however to possibly include an interesting detail or story along with your photo so I can post something other than just a picture.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment